* Please feed top brand foods, high protein diet (Hill's Science Diet-Kitten with L-lysine dry and science diet can wet food) The ingredients in pet food are listed in descending order by weight from largest to smallest. For example, if chicken is the first ingredient on the label then the pet food contains more chicken than any other ingredient.
Mix Wet food can twice a day (morning and evening) with dry food also leave dry food out in feeder until kitten is full grown
(NO RAW Diet)
* Fresh clean water is a must.
* NO Cows milk or milk products like cheese
* HOWEVER, kittens love Goats milk or Kitten milk once/twice a day
this a great time to mix in L-Lysine 250mg as kittens 500mg adults to boost immune system (if not feeding Science diet with L-lysine in food)
* Remember to keep kittens warm -this will be a very stessful time- Cat Clothes or you can use a sock - cut out a hole for the head and larger hole for front feet- it will work great for kittens (were to buy cat clothes please click Dana handmade pet clothes)
* Kittens love to play with toys, scratching posts and to climb on cat trees
* Sphynx & Devon Rex cats do need baths (use baby shampoo) and their ears cleaned, yeast and oils look like dirt or ear mites, clean with Bio-Groom ear cleaner or a 50/50 Vinegar & water solution (don't clean too deep you don't want to damage the eardrum) also clip front claws at this time (info on claw clipping and training).
* Sphynx cats have no eyelashes to protect the eyes from dirt, use an eye cleaner. If a foreign body is in the eye and is causing eye irritation use a eye ointment like (Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment)
* Tip for alternate bathing for Sphynx and Devon Rex Kittens: Baby wipes or a damp cloth works great.
* For the first few days keep carrier in same room with food, water and litter box(Fresh Step scoopable).
The kitten will come out when comfortable and explore.
* A good source for these kitten products is Revival Animal Health (Revivalanimal.com/800-786-4751)
* Please be very careful with cleaning/other products that are poisonous/ hazardous to animals.
* Posionous Plants to cats:(http://www.sphynxdevonrexkittens.com/id15.html)
Important to Pet Proof your home, these kittens are very smart and love to explore many items are deadly such as Cholacate, Cleaners etc
We Show kittens International & Domestic (Florida, New York, New Jersey, PA, Carolina) we take the utmost care to getting you a loving healthy kitten.